Your one-stop-shop fixture manufacturer.
Experience The UCD Way, TodayUniversal Custom Display
Established in 1999, UCD is a premier retail, grocery, commercial, and residential manufacturer for some of the largest organizations in the world. Scalable and responsive to all sizes of retail growth and renovation projects, UCD’s team delivers quality products with unmatched service.
Blending form with function, UCD specializes in producing unique and imaginative retail environments using a symphony of woods, metals, and acrylic. From turning creative retail concepts into prototypes, to cost-effectively executing full-scale retail rollouts, UCD delivers flexible solutions at every stage of the process.
Total Quality and Customer Satisfaction
UCD’s pledge to total quality and customer satisfaction is not replicated by any other manufacturer in the industry. With unparalleled drafting, programming, and manufacturing experience, UCD delivers industry leading quality, and competitive pricing. As a partner to our clients, store roll-outs are paramount in this business and we pride ourselves on successfully hitting store roll-out dates, every time.
Industry Leading Professionals and Resources
UCD is an ideal partner for both domestic and import project blending. With over 130,000 sq ft of state-of-the-art domestic fabrication plant and warehouse space in Sacramento, CA, along with 500,000 sq ft of import capacity, UCD can offer resources to meet your project goals.
UCD Capabilities & Equipment
- Gannomat Index 130 Logic – CNC Drill/Dowel Inserter and Clamp
- Anderson America-Stratos/Pro Full Auto MLSx4 CNC Machining Center
- Green Fast Cure Catalytic Infrared Drying Tunnel
- Homag Edgebander
- VantEdge Edgebander
- WEIMA Briquette Press
- CAD Design – Solidworks, Microvellum, and Full Shop Drawing Capability
- Homag CNC twin head, duel table router
- Weeke 4’ x 10’ CNC Router
- Weima WL8 Shredder
- MB Roba-SB13/ORD4 Split Belt Brush Sander
- 10,000 sq. ft fully equipped, state of the art finishing department (stain, lacquering, painting)
- Prima by Cefla flat-line finishing machine
- Multiple automatic wide belt sanders/ pre-finishing equipment
- Thermoforming heat tables and ovens
- Contour edge banding (radiused edge capability)
- 15’ double-end vacuum forming equipment complete with in-house tool/mold making capabilities
- Full custom packaging/box making equipment
- Shelling FH5 430 Panel Saw
Meet Our TeamBuilding A Legacy Company Through Teamwork
Universal Custom Display is proud to have an average of 10+ years of service per employee. UCD continues to create a work space that fosters growth and inspires passion in every team member.